RE: MG Super Gundam

Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:51:35 -0800

-----Original Message-----
差出人 : BioBossx99@aol.com <BioBossx99@aol.com>
宛先 : gundam@aeug.org <gundam@aeug.org>
日時 : Tuesday, January 19, 1999 9:01 PM
件名 : Re: MG Super Gundam

>Why isn't it coming out yet ? they said it was coming out last dec but
noooo
>it didn't come out ? whats with Bandai ?

    When I was in Hong Kong, I was talking to a store owner about why my PG
didn't come yet (delay in shipment), he said that he know a guy who worked
at Bandai's production site, and that guy said that the only models that he
knew of are: MG Super Gundam, MG GM, and PG Zaku. As for everything in Hong
Kong, take the "news" with a grain of salt...

Edmund Chiu
edf91@worldnet.att.net

My favorite Gundam of all times:
1) Nu Gundam