Re: Monster of the Week? [Re: Zion Marine MS of 0079]

Scott DiBerardino (scottd@javanet.com)
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 12:28:10 -0500

> >2. When did Sunrise decide to cut Gundam short?
>
> Some time after episode 30. The 52-episode outline - which is reprinted
> in the second TV series box set, for the benefit of the millions of
> Gundam fans who don't own the vintage "silver-cover" Sunrise art books -
> doesn't diverge from the story that aired until the Battle of Solomon.

Would these famed 'silver-cover' books come as a set of five, in
hardcover? Cause I had the chance to get the last one when I was in
Sapporo this summer.. Been kicking myself for not getting it, but I was
almost out of money by the time I found it... :(

-scott \\ scottd@javanet.com \\ www.javanet.com/~scottd
"The Law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich,
as well as the poor, to sleep under the bridges,
to beg in the streets, and to steal bread." -- Anatole France