Re: The Zakrello Mk-II Retcontest!

Justin Palmer (Justin@briareos.demon.co.uk)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 22:25:12 +0000

In message <19990119211243.1101.qmail@hotmail.com>, Mark Nguyen
<mnguyen@hotmail.com> writes

>>Are we talking about the "Zakurelo"? That freakshow thing with the
>slanted eyes and fanged
>>mouth?
(snip)
>It's a slow day at work, so I thought I'd come up with a fictional
>background for the existence of (my) Zakrello Mk-II. Imagine the
>following scene...
>
>***
>
>EARLY 0080
(snip)
>"Yes sir. He's already started on modifying leftover Zakus to a hybrid
>space-fighter type machine. He also contends that at the time he
>designed the Zakrello, he was high on crack cocaine and a variety of
>other drugs and booze. He's recovered now, and says that he can also
>modify the Zakrello to actually be worth something."

        LOL! Liked that a lot! The sheer idea of Anavel "call me Mr.
Serious" Gato speaking a line like that just cracks me up... ^_^

(snip)

I wanna have a pure time; |I wanna have a pure time; |justin@briareos.|
Everyones a noble mind... |demon.co.uk |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
beyond the hard times from now! | |