Re: do you have the Gundam Figures?

Phil Abramowitz (phil_abramowitz@email.msn.com)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 21:30:30 -0800

>Since these molds were created in the early 80s, gluing is required and the
>detailing is not quite on par to the figure resin kits today (but then
>again, these never tried to be resin figure kits). The reissues are cast
in
>translucent plastic, so I guess priming is needed if you want to paint the
>figures.

I was able to paint the Char figure without priming it. It wasn't any
different to paint then normal
plastic. I've got a picture of it at my web site:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/7271/models.html

They are all pretty good looking figures - although I haven't gotten around
to any but the Char yet.

Phil