The Mecha Domain Mark-II... resurrected!

Burke Rukes (z-gundam@texas.net)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:45:20

Hello everyone!

My web page is finally back up and running again... many thanks to Ben
Koshy of Gundam.Com for giving me the web space to get operational again!
Also thanks to Mark Simmons for his advice and offers of help as well.

The Mecha Domain is located at the following address (in case it doesn't
show up in my signature)...

http://mechadomain.gundam.com

Thanks for your continued support and let me know what you think of the new
web page (in case you haven't been able to get on until now)!

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
heavyarms@gundam.com
PnzrGundam@aol.com

The Mecha Domain Mark-II - http://mechadomain.gundam.com/

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" -George
Carlin