Re: Smart Gundam? [Re: Monster of the Week? [Re: Zion Marine MSof 0079]]

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 21:53:42 EST

Wouldn't a Gundam's learning computer be dangerous? Can it tell between
friends/allies and enemies? What I am thinking is, say the Gundam shoots an
friend/allies MS by accident, is this possible? I would assume it knows the
difference between friends and enemies. There are learning computers in Heavy
Gear, but these learn bad habits, as well as good habits.