Re: The Zakrello Mk-II Retcontest!

Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:37:26 -0800

Shane writes,

>But just so we all know which one it is we're redesigning - Zakrello = Big
>mouth, mono-eye, whip hands etc. ?

  Nope. The MA-04X Zakrello is the mobile armor version of Pac-Man, with a
gaping fanged maw, sickle arms, slitty little eyes and a tattoo on its left
shoulder. If people would seriously like to make this a genuine contest,
I'll make sure that a reference drawing is available for contestants. :-)

-- Mark
Mark Simmons <mailto:scorpio@best.com>

Collecting is for butterflies and stamps.
And at least butterfly collectors take 'em out of the jar.