Re: The Zakrello Mk-II Retcontest!

Tue, 19 Jan 1999 19:24:58 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999 Enigma298@aol.com wrote:
> I challenge anyone to redesign the Neo-Holland or Neo-Nepal Gundams to look
> good :)

Oh man, call me an old-timer if you want. But all those Neo-XXX Gundams
make me sick. Completely goes against all the concepts of "orthodox"
Gundam. AND, being from Hong Kong, I am particularly offended by the
Neo-Hong Kong and Neo-China.

I hope no one take this as flame, it's just my personal preference. My
eyes saw RED also when I saw that Chairman Mao was the default leader for
Chinese in the game Civilization II.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble