Re: [Gundam] Zakrello

Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:48:33 -0800

Shane writes,

>Now, that HAS to be a dare! I'm going to give it a go - anyone else fancy
>participating in a "Zakrello Mk II" competition ? :)

  Hey, that's a great idea! If we have enough takers, why not make this a
public contest? I, Ben, Burke or somebody could host the contest on our Web
site, we could collect entries, and even round up a cool-ass prize for the
winner (the standard MS Encyclopedia wouldn't suffice, as any would-be
mecha designer would have a copy... hm).

  I'd have to say my favorite Zakrello update would be the transforming one
in a single-digit issue of B-CLUB, which actually turned into a
cool-looking mobile suit. But I don't have my own copy of the issue...

-- Mark
Mark Simmons <mailto:scorpio@best.com>

Collecting is for butterflies and stamps.
And at least butterfly collectors take 'em out of the jar.