Re: Monster of the Week? [Re: Zion Marine MS of 0079]

Enigma298@aol.com
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 02:16:47 EST

In a message dated 19/01/99 04:11:15 GMT Daylight Time, mnguyen@hotmail.com
writes:

> I'd wondered about that one, actually. Is that some point of contention
> for the series? Amuro seemed to rarely treat the Gundam as anything but
> a machine. OTOH, in some other movies like F-91 the Gundam was certainly
> given some potential sentience. Then there's the entire Sentinel
> storyline...

Maybe, but think about Kou Uraki's treatment of "his" Gundams, which certainly
seemed to suggest a kind of personality, especially in some scenes where the
Gundam kneels down and offers its hand to Nina to get on to.