Re: [Gundam] RX-79(G)

Y. Choe (cmaster@ucla.edu)
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 11:25:32 -0800

>But weren't there rumors of a Dom coming out??

And there are rumors of MG Dom, which was supposed to be out two years ago,
but that won't make the 1/144 08th MS Team a reality now, will it?

BTW, I've seen the MG Prototype (Real Deal?) of MG GM in the February Issue
of Hobby Japan. It seems as though it can be configured between GM I and GM
II, as it has the bazooka rack complete with HyperBazooka carried by RX-178.
And there are more detaling outside as well as the inside, which suggest to
me that they may be recycling the MG Gundam to a extent...