Re: [Gundam] Zakrello

Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 10:49:34 -0800

Chris Beilby asks,

>Other than the Scattering Mega Particle Cannon and the arm blades, did
>the Zakrello carry any other weapons. The illustrations seem to show a
>number of missile launchers, but I can't ever find them listed in the
>specs.

  Yep, those are functional missile launchers. The scattering mega particle
gun is the main weapon, though; the Zakrello was the first thing to have
one. That's its only good point, though. Even Char and his crew hate it. If
I recall correctly, when Dmitri hijacks it to avenge Tokwan's death, Char's
initially concerned - "He took off without permission?!". When he hears
that it's only the Zakrello, his reaction is something along the lines of
"Oh, okay. Whatever."

-- Mark
Mark Simmons <mailto:scorpio@best.com>

Collecting is for butterflies and stamps.
And at least butterfly collectors take 'em out of the jar.