Re: [Gundam] Zakrello

Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 14:53:19 PST

>Other than the Scattering Mega Particle Cannon and the arm blades, did
>the Zakrello carry any other weapons. The illustrations seem to show a
>number of missile launchers, but I can't ever find them listed in the
>specs.

[For those who don't know, the Zacrello is that hideous yellow marine MA
with the monster grin]

Not according to my books. This was obvioulsy not shown in the movies;
was this an important machine (ie piloted by someone integral to the
series plot), or one of the "robots of the week" we all despise so?

Mark-II