GUNDAM: How does an MS pilot control the MS's hands?

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 17:42:46 EST

Exactly how does a pilot operate a Gundams hands? Also, exactly how does a
pilot, pilot a Mobile Suit? I have only watched Gundam Wing. If I remember
correctly, there is a Joystick/Grip Bars for each of Heero's hands and these
move back and forth and up and down, depending on how Heero moves the
controls, I think, what are these for? Wouldn't you have to be a Telepath or
have the controls use brain waves to operate an Gundam's hands, as it would be
sorta hard to control giant hands, that work like human hands, with today's
Control devices. It can be a real-life explation or one based on the Gundam
Universe's science (Which I would prefer).

Aaron