Zion Marine MS of 0079

Joaquin & Linette Torres (jltorres@Bellsouth.net)
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 08:49:01 -0500

What the heck was with Zion's marine MS? I'm talking about the MS
during the original series (0079). As far as I can tell, the Gock,
Zugock, Zock, and Aggai all shared these traits:
1) clawed hands
2) roughly dwarf-like proportions
3) heads that apparently couldn't turn and were basically just
extentions of the torso
4) weird arm features (the joints of the Zugock and Gock, the
retractable claws of the Aggai, the plain goofiness of the Zock)

Any of these MS, with the possible exception of the Zugock, could win
for "silliest MS design". Every time I see the Zock, I either cringe in
disgust or laugh so hard I nearly pee myself.

My two yen,

Joaquin Torres