Katoki vs. Tomino...

Oliver Barder (O.J.Barder@psy.hull.ac.uk)
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 12:46:38 +0000

In the December issue of Newtype I noticed a rather interesting freature at
the back. I know Katoki's "Gundam FIX" no longer runs in Newtype, and I
think this article was explaining why (my Japanese aint that hot ^_-).

What I am most concerned about is that this article has Tomino and Katoki
pitted against each other, looking rather stern to say the least. What is
going on here?

Sorry if somebody has already brought this up (you probably have) but I
have been out of the loop for awhile!

Mata aouze

Ollie

--
"Only the mediocre are at their best all the time."

5th Triumvirate Productions http://users.pipemedia.net/5thtripro/