Gundam 0085 waiting list.

Chris Beilby (cbeilby@earthlink.net)
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 21:39:53 -0800

Just so you know. For anyone still interested in joining Gundam 0085,
I'm still taking applications until the 20th. however, due to the fact
that I already have 23 people signed up, I have started a waiting list.
Some of these people have yet to respond to me, though, and if they
don't respond by the 20th, they will be dropped in favor of the people
on the waiting list. Sorry guys, but, until this becomes a MUSH
(Hopefully it will, and not too long) I have to keep the number of
players fairly low for my own sanity.