Re: msz 006

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 00:06:25 +0800

>Anyone else have trouble building the MSZ 006 Z-Gundam "wave rider"
>Anyone know what the hell im talking about?
>This kit was a pain in the ass. . .

        Which version are we talking about here? and what scale...of all the Zetas
I own, the worst was the 1/144 HG type. The Zetaplus it was based on was
way cooler. The best to build was the MG...I am also getting my hands on
the old 1/100 transformable...people say it had a charm all its own, though
it was a bad piece of modeling junk...almost a model version of the HCM toy.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919