Re: Wackiest MS/MA in Gundam

Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 21:29:26 PST

>08th MS TEAM: I must be the only one that likes Ez8er, and the
RX-79[g].
>On the other hand, the Apsarous family is just... Odd...

I quite like both, actually, despite not having seen the former. "The GM
that Never Was..."

>F91: More or less the entire Crossbone Vanguard sucks. But I do like
>Lafressia, very much... And F91 itself grew on me after awhile.

I enjoyed the break from the "all bad MS MUST look like Zakus" thing.
The F-91 (GM Truck) didn't impress me all that much, although I still
think the Silhouette Formula Gundam and many of its cohorts kick total
butt. ;)

>That's my 200 cents. Yours to spend as you wish.

How 'bout on some of whatever the designers of these mecha were smoking?
:)

To give these guys credit though, they were trying to do something
different (with the exception of the 0079 guys, who were essentially
doing throwbacks to the 70s Giant Robot Theme [tm]). It just didn't wark
out very well in some cases.

Mark-II