Re: THE MECHA DOMAIN has gone

Burke Rukes (z-gundam@texas.net)
Thu, 07 Jan 1999 20:50:08

Hello,

>How is it?!?!? WHY???? I'm not completely view all of my favorite MS
>Rukes please correct them
>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\THEMECHA.htm"

<Sigh...> Unfortunately, my Internet service provide has a 1.0 GB on the
amount of data that can be transferred to and from my web site. The entire
Mecha Domain web page is around 23 MB total... and it would seem that I hit
my transfer limit already after only 2 days. I'm going to be calling my
net service provider today to see if I can increase this amount.

Sorry about the inconvenience...

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
z-gundam@texas.net

The Mecha Domain Mark-II - http://z-gundam.home.texas.net/index.htm

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" -George
Carlin