Re: Question about Axis troop strength

Chris Beilby (cbeilby@earthlink.net)
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 19:52:31 -0800

Rodrick Su wrote:

> How much of the Zeon Dukedom's military were actually destroyed in the
> end of One Year War? How much of that returned to civilian life. I
> know a small portion of it went into Side 5 to form Delaz Fleet. What
> I don't know is how much of the former Zeon forces went into Axis.

I'm not sure about in the actual anime, however, for my Gundam Play by
E-Mail campaign that I'm starting, I'm assuming that there are in fact a
large number of disenfranchized survivors out there, as well as the
survivors in Axis. Since the campaign takes place in UC 0085, there's
not really that much of a Delars fleet (most of the survivors of
Operation Stardust are with Axis)