THE MECHA DOMAIN MARK-II is alive!!!

Burke Rukes (z-gundam@texas.net)
Tue, 05 Jan 1999 00:37:37

Hello everybody, long time to mail. Just wanted everyone to know that the
new version of my Mecha Domain web page is now up and running. Please also
note that it has moved to a new address, so please update any links you
might have. The URL is "http://z-gundam.home.texas.net/index.htm". Check
it out and tell me what you think!

Also, if any of you have any Gundam-related web pages you want me to put
links up for, email me privately and I'll get them up in a week or two.

And now that I'm FINALLY done with this damned web page, mabye I can get
back to chatting with everybody here on the ML again... ^_^

Thanks for all your support, everyone!

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
z-gundam@texas.net

The Mecha Domain Mark-II - http://z-gundam.home.texas.net/index.htm

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" -George
Carlin