Re: Gundam, Best Kits

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy, Far, Far Away.... (devillin@juno.com)
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 11:49:30 -0500

>>is done in a disconcerting baby blue. The extensible arm gimmick is
about
>>the only thing that saves it. The anime Hygog was a menacing monster
>>which the model doesn't do justice. The model looks like a joke if you
>>build it as-is.
>
>Completely agree! Mine was painted, but that does not address the
>problem with its loose joints.

This is the one question I have for you other modellers. Why is it that a
 lot of
you have joint problems with your models? Do you guys sand all of your
pieces
before you put them together, or something? I was wondering, because
other
than the ZZ, S, and Ex-S Gundams, I've never had any problems with the
joints
on my models, or getting them to stand up straight. Maybe it is because I
leave
a bit of the flash on the models and polycaps, maybe it is because I only
sand
those parts that *really* need to be sanded. All I do know is that I only
have
problems with those models notorius for problems because they are so back
heavy.

--
Linwood Foster,   The_Sentinel@Gundam.Com
3 of 10, Rec.Games.Mecha Moderation Team

___________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]