Re: Gundam, Best Kits

Y. Choe (cmaster@ucla.edu)
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 16:56:13 -0800

>If you're looking for the best, your best bet is to go with the
>Master Grade kits. As far as 1/144 scale, try the 0800 line or the
>8th team kits. The 1/144 V kits have a special place in my heart
>though *swoon*

08th MS Team is a nice set of kits, despite the rather dissapointing start.
Gouf Custom and the Flying Type looks pretty damn good if I do say so
myself.

1/144 Endlwss Waltz Kits are damn good as well, with or without the gimmicky
Fighting Action poses, and the new tree of the poly cap Joints are a treat
in themselves, as they increase the posability of them kits...

While 0080 and other kits mentioned deserve praise, I still have a soft spot
for 1/144 HG Gundam Mk. II. Still a damn good kit, despite its Master Grade
Counterpart--and more detailed to boot!

Y. Choe, back from winter's hibernation...