Re: Gundam Fleet Composition Examples

Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Fri, 08 Jan 1999 18:42:02 PST

> It's a nice idea, but it makes about as much sense as the Smithsonian
>Air Museum maintaining a Sopwith Camel in fighting condition every day
for
>80 years or something!
> The only thing that can kinda save it is if the Museum periodically
puts
>on "History of Gundam Parade" through the colony, with all the old
Gundams
>marching Disney-style through the town!

That's right. Imagine a bunch of colony dwellers marching up and down
singing "It's a Small World After All"... :D

It seemed to me that they were maintaining the thing. They also knew how
to load up the rocket launchers without too much trouble. This implies
that they *have* been using the thing at least a bit...

Mark-II