Re: Gundam Fleet Composition Examples [and models]

Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Fri, 08 Jan 1999 16:57:48 PST

>>Seeing that the Bandai marketing team is not here, I guess this
question
>>is directed at the customers. Especially for those of you who is
welling
>>to buy three variants of MkII, aren't you interested in the ships?
>

>Hell YES! I would love a White Base or Argama to go with all the
Gundams.
>[On a smaller scale, of course. You could probably live in a1/60 White
>Base!]

The fact not even B-Club made a resin Albion, the main ship featured
all through 0083, says that Bandai considers fans of Gundam ships to
be non-existant. What a shame.

Mark Kai