Re: Gundam Fleet Composition Examples

Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Fri, 08 Jan 1999 14:56:56 PST

> I think it would be worse, alot more debris will be ejected over a
>larger area, higher into the atmosphere...

The tropopause occurs at around 10km up; with a bunch of junk shooting
out from the tail end of a 30km cylinder that is far above the
tropopause (remember when Bishop the android got devered in two by the
queen alien in "Aliens"?), it'd take exponentially longer to get rid of
it.

What about venting the atmosphere from the cylinder before it hits? Or
for that matter, busting up all the windows?

Mark-II