Re: Gundam Fleet Composition Examples

Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Fri, 08 Jan 1999 14:36:39 PST

>> I LIKE the Jegan, too bad we don't see it much.
>
>Yeah. Only two movies... But as the MS with the longest service record
>*ever*, it really should be treated better than as fodder to make the
>Nu, ReGZ and F-91 Gundams look better. A better paint job would help
>too.

The Jegan, along with the Jamesgun and Heavygun, are my favorite GM
designs. It just goes to show you don't have to dump a lot of detail
onto a design to make it visually dynamic.

Favorite pilot-exiting-a Jegan scene: The Attack of the CV on Colony
4 in the beginning of F91. We see a Jegan fall on its back during
the attack and the cockpit quickly opens to produce a pilot who
stumbles onto the ground like a true spacenoid!!!*L*

Mark Kai >>:~