Re: Gundam Fleet Composition Examples [and models]

Fri, 8 Jan 1999 16:25:13 -0500 (EST)

Hmm, a slight twist to the topic if you don't mind?

How come the only models avaliable of the battleships are the original low
quality (in today's standard) injection kits of White Base, Salamis,
Magellan, Musai, Gwazine and Gaw (if that can be considered a battleship)?
Even the tremendously important White Base had only 2 releases (1/1200 and
1/2400). I would be very interested in getting some higher quality kits
for the One Year War, as well as all the new fancy ships in the subsequent
animes. Some of the White Base decendents are especially attractive.

Seeing that the Bandai marketing team is not here, I guess this question
is directed at the customers. Especially for those of you who is welling
to buy three variants of MkII, aren't you interested in the ships?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble