Re: Re: It's Official! Gundam 0079

Khyron476@aol.com
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 19:10:11 EST

In a message dated 1/6/99 10:03:54 PM, mkuett@hotmail.com wrote:

<<Makes sense. An awful lot to condense in 8 issues though, heh?>>

I expect Viz will do the same thing they did with DB and DBZ, at first they'll
advertise a certain amount of issues (8 in this case) this is what they'll
print no matter what, even if sales are really bad. However, if sales are good
the series will go far beyond 8 issues (assuming ol' Kondo did make more...).
I think Trish or one of the editors in the Dragon Ball manga expalained this a
while ago.

Hope this helps,
Khyro