Re: A call for enlightenment

Justin Palmer (Justin@briareos.demon.co.uk)
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 22:29:08 +0000

In message <907d5675.3693c9e5@aol.com>, MS06ZAK@aol.com writes
>In a message dated 1/6/99 2:36:30 PM Central Standard Time,
>nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:
>
><< > happened... and it might explain why Gato was so annoyed; taht he never
> > got to go into combat at Solomon...
>
> Which is kinda hilarious since his nickname is "The nightmare of
> Solomon".
> Kinda makes you wonder if he got that nickname as more of a taunt then a
> honor.

        I think I've got a bit mixed up here; I think I'm getting
Solomon confused with that other Zeon asteroid... (why can't they be
happy with just one, and why can't the Federation be happy with just one
name for each one...? ^_^)

(snip)

I wanna have a pure time; |I wanna have a pure time; |justin@briareos.|
Everyones a noble mind... |demon.co.uk |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
beyond the hard times from now! | |