Re: [Model] Next 2 (I said : Two!!) MGs Announcement

Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Wed, 06 Jan 1999 19:18:49 PST

>Just got HJ#2/99 ...and I found the confirmation in GEX Column that...
>
>[SUPER GUNDAM SET]
>RX-178 (MkII) + FXA-05D (G-Defensor)
>Scheduled to be End of January (!?)
>Listed price 4,000 Yen
>- The Box size is pretty close to GP-02A
>- Box Art is so~so (not so impressive)
>- For the FXA-05D option part "Only" is not listed or scheduled yet
>
>(*_*) Darn, Now I will have 3 MkIIs (as the original stories?)
>(Titan's / AEUG's / and this!?)
>I hate BANDAI Marketing Team!!

And they LOVE buyers like you!!!!!

>Next is...
>[MG GM]
>RGM-79
>Scheduled to be launched in Feb.
>Listed price 2,500 Yen
>- So, it's not the option part as somebody expected.
>- Head : Clear part, looking to Internal sensor is possible (!?)
>- Backpack : Option parts for Single Beam Saber Holding, or Bazooka
Rack
>- New Engine Block
>- Beam Spray Gun
>- etc.
>
>So, save up your money now!
>Lers.
>"These MG Monsters ate my Wallet"

I knew Bandai wasn't going to sell the option part, unless it was a
B-Club conversion. I wouldn't be suprised if Bandai releases their
MG RX-78-1 and FA-RX-78-1 B-club conversion kits as recasted plastic
whole kits somewhere down the line....

Mark Kai