Re: [Model] Next 2 (I said : Two!!) MGs Announcement

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 21:50:33 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 6 Jan 1999, Prabal Nandy wrote:

> > RX-178 (MkII) + FXA-05D (G-Defensor)
> > - For the FXA-05D option part "Only" is not listed or scheduled yet
>
> Hmm... I suspect they won't release this, after all, if they did then
> people wouldn't buy the combo!
> I wonder if the GD comes with opening missile packs and stuff?

I believe it does(I vaguely recall it with opened missle rack). Didn't
1/144 have that mechanism as well? It'll be a shame if MG didn't have
that...

> > (*_*) Darn, Now I will have 3 MkIIs (as the original stories?)
> > (Titan's / AEUG's / and this!?)
> > I hate BANDAI Marketing Team!!
>
> Heh heh heh! Me too! Dang!

So does a lot of people who bought MG Mk-II. Some people are hoping
Bandai will release G-Defensor only due to a demand around March...

> > [MG GM]
> > RGM-79
> > Scheduled to be launched in Feb.
> > Listed price 2,500 Yen
> > - So, it's not the option part as somebody expected.
>
> Excellent! I told you it wouldn't make sense for that price!

Okay, I apologize for providing incorrect info. Next time, I'll read
little more carefully...

> > - Head : Clear part, looking to Internal sensor is possible (!?)
>
> NICE! It's about time!

Having looked at the photo, I thought it was wee bit on the skinny side...

> > - Backpack : Option parts for Single Beam Saber Holding, or Bazooka Rack
>
> The Bazooka-rack back-pack is totally new isn't it?
>
> > - New Engine Block
> > - Beam Spray Gun
> > - etc.
>
> But just a pistol, bazooka and saber and shield and that's _it_? Well, I
> guess it's more than what came with the GP-01...

It also comes with regular beam rifle as well for some reason, but I won't
complain.

Kota