Re: A call for enlightenment

Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Thu, 07 Jan 1999 10:51:54 +0800

At 19:30 1/6/99 +0000, you wrote:
> Thats what I thought when I first saw it, but after Mark posted
>about the elite Gelgoog pilots, I wasn't so certain that this might have
>happened... and it might explain why Gato was so annoyed; taht he never
>got to go into combat at Solomon...

        Ia that possible? we DO know that he's known as the Nightmare of
Solomon, so it's reasonable to assume that he went into combat and did some
really bad things to the Fedrats. One reason why Gato was headed for the Rik
Dom may be that he was barred from returning to combat by the commander..
what's his name, can't recall it offhand.. and was about to "hijack" a Rik
Dom. =)
Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555