Re: A call for enlightenment

Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Tue, 05 Jan 1999 09:09:36 -0800

At 09:34 PM 1/4/99 +0000, you wrote:
>In message <v04011700b2b6ceb11b00@[205.218.128.182]>, Mark Simmons
>>DEVELOPMENT HISTORY
>> However, this took the members of the Ace Corps
>>out of the front lines during a critical phase of the war; it was only
at
>>the final Battle of A Bao A Qu that a squadron of Ace Corps pilots
actually
>>entered combat. Among the members of this test corps were Johnny
Ridden,
>>Thomas Kurtz, and Gerald Sakai.
>
> Did Anavel Gato also fly one? In the opening flashback OYW
scene
>in Gundam 0083, we see a close up of a Gelgoog. When the scene cuts to
>the interior of the hangar bay, though, we see Gato about to board what
>I presume is a Rik-Dom. I always assumed that the shot of the Gelgoog
>was a shot of Gato in action, with the hangar scene occurring after
he'd
>returned to base for whatever reason. I'm not so sure, now...
>(snip)

He might have been flying a Gelgoog during the battle, but was too
damaged
to continue. Thus, he enters the hanger of Delaz's ship hanger to get
another MS to go back into combat. Basically at that junction, you grab
what is available, and they sure are not going to fix his original MS in
a flash.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]