Re: Labor dispute (was Re: Christmas Present)

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 09:58:02 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999, Paul Lampshire wrote:

> On a similar, but Gundam related topic - this MG GM kit - from what I hear
> you need to buy [or have] an MG Gundam kit because it's not a kit in it's
> own right, just a patch. Is this right? If it is, then it makes the GM 5500
> Yen - now granted it's cheaper than the B-Club equivalent but even so...

Yup, I believe it'll include, engine block, new parts for legs, head,
option parts for backpack, beam spray gun, bazooka, new parts for a side
waist armor(which can be used as a weapon rack, IIRC). Personally, I
think it's justifiable.

> And just how *big* is the G-Defensor anyway? My copy of Zeta Gundam is
> borderline watchable - can't say what it'd do to the heads on my vcr though
> : ( - and I'm not going to try and guess based on the SD version that I
> have...

If you know what Super Gundam looks like, that's the right proportion.
If you image G-Flyer(Super Gundam's flying mode), that's too big. If you
don't know what I'm talking about, I'll say it should be as long as
Mk-II's feet to the tip of lower cockpit hatch, *not including* barrel of
its gun.

Kota