Re: A call for enlightenment

Sean Maroney (zetazot@hotmail.com)
Tue, 05 Jan 1999 06:07:51 PST

Seig Simmons!!! I am a worm! I know nothing! NOTHING! The Lord of
Knowledge has shead a true gem.... now if we could get him to do that
with all the other Mobile Suits out there... (Evil laugh, please.)

Yet again I can find enough German WWII references to make life
interesting. The Germans did the same thing with their ace pilots with
JV 44. They could have been used elsewhere to help the newbies in all
the other units. Nothing like having only 20 hours of flight time and
being expected to hold off the Allied air forces.

Sean