Re: Gundam Fleet Composition Examples

Enigma298@aol.com
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 23:48:46 EST

In a message dated 04/01/99 22:48:30 GMT, you write:

<< I neglect of course the other side of the particular conflict, but it's
 often not as well defined as the Feds are, and tend to have fewer kinds
 of ships. What examples can you guys think of? And what other examples
 of Fed fleet compositions am I missing? >>

One thing I noticed in 0083 was that when they were holding the fleet review,
it seemed to be composed entirely of Salamis and Magellan class cruisers. I
don't think you got a glimpse of any other ships - does that imply that the
Albion was the only Pegasus class carrier in the entire fleet ?

Shane.