[REPOST] Zion Aces (Was: A call for enlightenment)

dyar@halcyon.com
Mon, 04 Jan 1999 19:22:06 -0800

At 17:01 1/4/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Um...er...WOW!
>That's more info than you can shake a stick at. A very large stick, at that!
>This post made me think of something...it would be nice if someone (and I'm
>looking in your direction, Mr. Simmons...and/or the gundam.com people)
>would devote some Web site space to ace pilot bios. I also thought about
>this when I assembled my Shin Matsunaga Zaku and realized that the only
>thing I could gather from his bio was that he apparently was under Dozul
>Zabi in the Battle of Ruum. Ridden, Matsunaga, the Black Trinary...not
>much. Maybe just key battles they were in, MS they piloted, etc.

That info should be somewhere in the Gundam ML Archive:

http://www.best.com/~scorpio/

There's also some discussion of the Zion aces in the Mobile Suit Classics
section of the Gundam Project:

http://gundam.anime.net/world/msclassic.html

Here's a re-post of Mark's article from 25 January 1998:

-Z-