Re: A call for enlightenment

Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 15:20:35 -0800

Joaquin Torres writes,

>That's more info than you can shake a stick at. A very large stick, at that!
>This post made me think of something...it would be nice if someone (and I'm
>looking in your direction, Mr. Simmons...and/or the gundam.com people)
>would devote some Web site space to ace pilot bios. I also thought about
>this when I assembled my Shin Matsunaga Zaku and realized that the only
>thing I could gather from his bio was that he apparently was under Dozul
>Zabi in the Battle of Ruum. Ridden, Matsunaga, the Black Trinary...not
>much. Maybe just key battles they were in, MS they piloted, etc.

  I'll be adding MSV pilot bios to the Gundam Project site soonish; in the
meantime, I've compiled a text file with ace bios, which I'll repost for
you later today.

-- Mark
Mark Simmons <mailto:scorpio@best.com>

Collecting is for butterflies and stamps.
And at least butterfly collectors take 'em out of the jar.