Re: What I've learned from Giren's Greed...

Rcm45@aol.com
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:14:16 EST

<< TV guided how, though? I mean, if they're sending images back to the
fleet,
 which I assume are in their own cloud of M-particles, how is that band of
 waves getting through? And, once they enter the particle cloud of the
 enemy fleet they must be considered fire-and-forget missles since they can
 no longer be guided from the source? Maybe they have pattern recognition
 guidance. >>
In the first movie when they attack the colony they appear to have wires
trailing behind them to to the Mobile suits this is on the Zaku's I do not
think tis would be as feasible in space because that is alot of wire but in
earth/colonies your target is not so far away.