Re: A call for enlightenment

Joaquin Torres (jltorres@Bellsouth.net)
Mon, 04 Jan 1999 17:01:40 -0500

Um...er...WOW!
That's more info than you can shake a stick at. A very large stick, at that!
This post made me think of something...it would be nice if someone (and I'm
looking in your direction, Mr. Simmons...and/or the gundam.com people)
would devote some Web site space to ace pilot bios. I also thought about
this when I assembled my Shin Matsunaga Zaku and realized that the only
thing I could gather from his bio was that he apparently was under Dozul
Zabi in the Battle of Ruum. Ridden, Matsunaga, the Black Trinary...not
much. Maybe just key battles they were in, MS they piloted, etc.

Just an idea,

Joaquin Torres

PS...once again, I am humbled by your history lesson on the MS-14, Mr. Simmons.