Re: (Gundam) XenoGears PSX game

Amuro2nd@aol.com
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 13:56:56 EST

In a message dated 1/1/99 11:18:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
stoncir1@sprynet.com wrote:

> Weltall's like a cross between Kaiser fire and V2 Gundam.

How about Eva-01 and Shining Gundam ?

> Veirge's got the whole Nobel Gundam, Fei-Yen, hip plates from GP03 goin'
> on.

Don't forget those Bits... I mean Aerods ^_^

> Steir is a Votom from Hell.
> You could prolly sculpt Heimdal from a serpent custom (albeit a lot of
> sculpting...)

Personaly I think #18 ( Siebzehn's red sister gear) looks more like Serpent
Custom

> I don't know what the heck Renmazuo looks like...

Escaflowne I think...

> Seibzen IS giant Robo
> and If any of you see a Cresens resin kit out there, call me first!
>
> as to red Weltall, good luck, your gonna need a whole lotta spikes and
> eva parts.
> I haven't seen Xenogears itself, but who knows?

It's like a blend between Cybuster (sp?) from the Super Robot Taisen series
and God Gundam or V2 if you prefer.