Re: What I've learned from Giren's Greed...

Justin Palmer (Justin@briareos.demon.co.uk)
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 14:27:21 +0000

In message <199901011957.MAA31928@aruba.u.arizona.edu>, Prabal Nandy
<nandy@U.Arizona.EDU> writes
(snip)
>> There are also strict resource (fuel & ammo) limits on each vessel,
>> forcing fighters and mobile suits to return to their carrier ships and
>> ships to return to a friendly harbor for resupply. You can even stop in
>
> Neat touch! We don't even always see this in the anime, but it really
>helps to answer the whole "Why do the Feds even BOTHER with cap-ships"
>line of questions.

        Although it still doesn't explain why they're still knocking out
ships that can't carry MS... ^_^
        (the explanation according to the 0083 film comics is that Fed
High Command is very traditionally minded... )

(snip)

I wanna have a pure time; |I wanna have a pure time; |justin@briareos.|
Everyones a noble mind... |demon.co.uk |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
beyond the hard times from now! | |