Custom Gm types

Jan Skipper (stoncir1@sprynet.com)
Sat, 02 Jan 1999 22:46:17 -0500

Prabal Nandy wrote:

> > The shoulders on the Hardygun look undone to me. It looks like the
> > extending piece on it needs something more; I like the Heavygun a lot
> > better. All the x-tra details seem trivial, too.
>
> I completely agree...
> The Hardygun is a great model but a lousy design. Molded in great colors
> and easy to assemble, it suffers from "ThunderCalf" syndrome (Build it
> from the head down to the waist and you'll swear it's regular 1/144 kit
> sized, with 1/100 scale legs) But it's got far too many superfluous
> details and very unmilitary stylings and decorations that really kill any
> seriousness-value the design might have. But basically all the SF-91 kits
> suffer from this problem. Leaving off some of the extra bits and a somber
> paintscheme helps a _little_ but never totally obliviates the problem!

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but wasn't the Hardtgun a Customized heavy
gun Model for Kevin Forest? (in the Sil-Form story line) same concept as
the Flame tiger. (re-fitted Berga Giros or Dallas, or Something.)
                                -Zack-

Isn't the GM sniper a Custom? or was there a custom. That one's
different, right?