Re: The savage replies

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 08:47:58 -0700 (MST)

> >Is it me, or does Mark seem to be turning into Probe, talkin all
> >models n' stuff? Maybe they're...the same person??? Clones? Seperated
> >at birth and brought together by...Gundam!

  Hee hee hee!

> No, he just got assimilatedy by Probe.

  Heh heh heh!
  YOU ALL will be assembled! Resistance is puerile! Abandon cash all ye
who enter my modelling world, and Despair! Stand up to the Victory! Don't
stop modelling, carry on! Throw caution to the wind and let slip the Jagd
Dogas of modelling! Follow the plastic warrior!
  Get these and even more Probe-ian modelling slogans for FREE FREE FREE
when you join "Crazy Probe Gundam Modeller's Anonymous Support Group and
Giant Robot Speakeasy" And remember, every Tuesday is "Modelling Happy
Hour" devoted entirely to the drinking of beer and the construction of
more Gundams than you can point a loaded drunk at! Join now and get FREE
FREE FREE with your membership dues (or Modelling Sacrifice) a FREE signed
photocopy of a page out of the MSE of your favorite mech! (Signed by ME!
The Hunkah of Gunpla, PROBE!) Remember, come dressed as your favorite
mecha and your first round of drinks are free!

                                                                -Probe