Re: What I've learned from Giren's Greed...

Felix Wong (wongkin@pilot.msu.edu)
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 21:08:36 -0500

I don't know if you guys got it yet or not, but here is the URL for the
program I use:
http://ftp.davesclassics.com/PSX/psxplayer.zip

It plays really, reall ysmooth on my computer. Now I don't even need to beat
Gundam Generation to see all the movie!!!

Happy New Year,
Felix