Two Material Questions

Djallel Zouita (d.zouita@wanadoo.fr)
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 01:51:31 +0100

Hi guys, I have two vaguely 0083 related questions:

1) I noticed there's an English title on the LDs covers and it sometimes
matches the one seen on the US anime comics (i.e: Albion Irregulars,
Stardust Rising, etc..) but sometimes it's totally different: episode 2
is "war is not over yet" on the LD and "endless pursuit" on the anime
comic (which is the translation of the Japanese title). I only own the 6
first LDs and I'd like if someone would be kind enough to give me the
other names on the LDs. I didn't see the AnimeVillage versions (I don't
live in North America, sorry) but what did they choose for these titles?

2) It's remotely related to the 0083 US Anime Comics: it features a fair
amount of material such as lineart and I'd like to know if the upcoming
0079 will too. (I guess the only one who can answer this is Mark
Simmons).

Thanks a lot to anyone who'll answer.
Have a happy New Year! (sorry, no post dedicated only to that subject
;-))

-Djallel Zouita-

"-This is Blasphemy! This is Madness!
 -This is Sparta."