Re: What I've learned from Giren's Greed...

Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 13:14:13 PST

>>BTW, I did see the demo movie for "Gundam 0079 The War For Earth" but
>>still don't know what kind of game it is. With a Gundam torso on the
>>Guntank base, how horrid!

Hobby Japan's March issue this year had a 0080 game previewed...showed
a shot of the Alex and Kampfer crossing sabers and a screen shot of
a squad of GMs flying profile to the screen with a Federation power
bar on top and a Jion power bar across the bottom... is this TWFE game
????

Mark Kai