Re: Re: What I've learned from Giren's Greed...

Khyron476@aol.com
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 01:50:36 EST

In a message dated 12/29/98 11:35:00 PM, reika@clear.net.nz wrote:

<<this may be a spoiler, but if you want to suck out all the full motion
video clips form the disc, there are programs that can do that for Saturn
discs (and PSX). Immoral, maybe; spoilers, maybe, but I am a sucker for
FMV's (I have all the FFVII clips, including the huge 200MB 8 min clip on
disc 3).>>

Any idea where I could get one for Macintosh to take the cutscenes off a PSX
CD? I'd like to see the cutscenes in Macross VFX without having to play that
horrible game. Thanks.

Khyro